Group Pension Plans are typically used by employers in the private sector to provide a structure to provide pension benefits for their employees.
Group Pension plans can be provided by a conventional occupational pension scheme or a PRSA scheme.
As an independent advisor we have access to all of the main group pension providers operating in Ireland today.
- Employer advice regarding the installation of the scheme
- Broking service to source the most competitive charging structure
- Liaison point with employees
- Administrative Support
- Investment advice to employer and employees
- Ongoing review service
- Advice to the employer on technical and legal issues surrounding pension schemes
- Advice to employees who are leaving service
- Advice to employees who are retiring